Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Old graphic design work


It's been a while since I've posted anything new (I know) ...and I will in the next few days, promise! In the mean time though, I present you with some old projects:



Here's a poster for craft show & sale Me and two friends started a few years back. One of our earlier entrepreneurial attempts & an important learning experience, I might add. Most of the work was done in 3D Studio and Illustrator.

A fake art-opening poster for a real gallery in Montreal (or maybe Quebec, can't remember..). The drawing is ink and alcohol markers, the rest is Illustrator.

Another practice piece for a magazine layout. Watercolor (originally so was the title).

Poster for the 1963 Hit "The Surfing Bird". If you don't know the song AND you enjoy the sound of drilling into your brain, you can bask in it via Youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment